School to Work assistance

If you live in Broome and are affected by illness, injury and disability, have recently left school or are in your last year of High School you can come to Kimberley Personnel for help finding work.

It doesn’t matter if you feel you face some challenges moving from school to work or even if you’re not sure what you want to do, that’s OK, we can help with those as well.

Our transition to work service is tailored to you at all times. That means we are always mindful of what type of work you would like to do and the things that you might need help with. It’s not about us, it’s all about you, your goals and your success.

Our services are all free so you don’t have to worry about cost. The only things you’ll need is something that helps us confirm your identity, like a keycard or birth certificate and your Centrelink reference number (we can help you get one if you don’t have one). In some cases an assessment may be required to make sure that Kimberley Personnel is the right service for you, but in those cases we will help you through the process.

Whether this sounds like you, a friend, a student, or a family member please contact us to find out how we can help.

School to Work